Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Egg less Chocolate Cake


Egg less Chocolate Cake is very tasty and easy to make . Today I am making it in Gas tandoor .This cake is really moist and I fell in love with its colour :) I think, this will be my go to recipe for an eggless chocolate cake. What I liked most about it is, it isn't very sweet, even with the frosting. Just the right amount of sweetness for me. That's why I am not Using sugar powder , Because I am adding  sweetened  Condensed milk  and Unsweetened coca powder. I think This is very simple recipe  and few ingredients are using in it .
I wanted this cake to have a very homely look, because I am  baking it for My Nephew  GOPAL  … who is crazy about homemade baked Cake soooo  Here is the Recipe  Enjoy it  ......   :D




Ingredients
1 cup All purpose Flour  (Mainda)
1/2 cup coca powder
1 cup Sweetened condensed Milk
1/2 cup butter
100 ml Coca cola
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp Soda bi carbonate (baking soda )

Method


 Sieve refined flour (Mainda ) and baking powder, baking soda and coca powder. And mix it nicely.






Keep a side, Mix flour .






 Take a big bowl , add  condensed milk and Butter (Cut the butter into cubes ) . Mix it .






 Mix it very well  You can use electric hand blander .  keep a side for few min.  You can add any flavored essence  as you want like vanilla etc.






Grease a  Cake pan with butter and apply some flour on it . Remove extra flour . Keep a side





Now add mixed  1/2 flour in Bowel (condensed milk , butter mixture )
Mix it Gently (Don't over mix )







Now add all mix flour in it . And mix it gently again .








Now add Coca cola and mix it . (don't add all coca cola at one time )







 Now Cake batter is ready to bake ...... :D








 Transfer the mixture into the greased cake pan.
I am baking my cake in Gas Tandoor. You can  bake  your cake in pressure cooker also just add 1/2 kg salt in bottom of cooker and heat it .(5 min ) now put the Cake pan in cooker  .Remove whistle.




(Bake it , in the pre heated oven for about 30 min. Check the cake with tooth pick) Toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake should come clean when the cake is ready.





 Keep a side for cooling for 10 min Now turn it on Plate and press the bottom .




 Now the Chocolate cake ready  !!!!!!







you can eat  it Directly or  Decorate it with Icing or whipping cream etc.....  Enjoy it ................  :D
















No comments:

Post a Comment